- If you change your mind about your purchase, you can return or exchange goods bought from North Hants Tyres within 14 Days from the invoice date. Please contact our sales team before returning any goods, see note on shipping costs below.
- To be eligible for a return, items must be in an unused condition as delivered. Special ordered items and fitted Tyre and wheel packages can not be returned, this does not affect your statutory rights. Please see below for more information regarding what an unused condition is.
- Tyres that have been fitted to a wheel are deemed to be used.
- Tyres must have their original wrapping and tyre labels on them.
- All Whitewall and Raised White Letters tyres must still have their blue protective coating still applied
- Inner Tubes that have been inflated are deemed to be used.
- Wheels that have had a tyre mounted on them are deemed as used.
- Wheels that have had wheel nuts torqued/tightened up on them are deemed as used.
- Wheel must be in their original box and have the original packing inside.
- In the unlikely event you have a faulty item, please contact North Hants Tyres as soon as possible, all items must be returned back to North Hants Tyres to be inspected
- No replacement goods will be sent out until the faulty item has been returned and inspected.
- If you want to exchange or return an item, North Hants Tyres can organise shipping from your address to our warehouse by our carrier. You will be responsible for the shipping costs, Please contact us for a price.
- All refunds will be credited back by the same method in which you originally paid, this can take up to 7-10 working days to show on your account.